SimpleFET - V2 Mosfet (Gel Blaster)Regular price $29.99
The “DNA SimpleFET” by Double Dippa Designs, is a low-cost mosfet upgrade for the stock mechanical trolley trigger switches used in Gel Blasters. Tiny in size and simple to use, The “DNA SimpleFET” takes the load off the mechanical trigger switch to prevent arcing, corrosion and carbon build up within the switch contacts. Using a DNA SimpleFET should increase your rate of fire too due to there being less resistance on the supply power to the motor.
DO I NEED A MOSFET?
What is a mosfet and why do I need one?
A mosfet is an electronic switch with no moving parts. Stock Gel Blasters triggers use mechanical trolley switches to provide power to the motor. Overtime, these switches become worn out due to sparks occurring across the contacts of the mechanical switch. This can cause reliability issues, it will cause your R.O.F. to drop and eventually your blaster will stop working all together due to high resistance between the contacts of the mechanical switch or due to your switch melting from high current in high stress blaster builds. Installing a DNA SimpleFET means you do not need to upgrade your stock trigger switch as
the load on it will be minimal.
- Tested up to 60A continuous on 3S battery.
- Rated for use with 2S, 3S & 4S batteries (Do not exceed 17V Max).
- Increased rate of fire compare to stock.
- No programming required.
- Compact size for installing in tight places.
- Board dimensions 26x20x5 (L x W x H)
- Designed and Assembled in Australia.
- Basic level of soldering skill required.