Metal V2 MK Tactical Gearbox HousingRegular price $245.00
CNC machined v2 gearbox shell designed and manufactured specifically for gel blasters. This gearbox is designed and manufactured in QLD, Australia from locally sourced materials. It is CNC machined from a single block of Aircraft grade Aluminium. Characterised by high corrosion resistance, light weight and high strength of 310 MPa (45 ksi).
CNC machining process produces highly accurate parts with tolerances of 0.001mm so this gearbox case is not to be confused with cheap cast metal conversions that simply cannot match the strength or tolerances achieved through CNC machining.
Additionally, this gearbox shell was designed specifically for gel blasters to be used as a replacement of stock gearbox housings that are often the most unreliable part on stock blasters.
We shouldn't need to emphasise this but unlike some AS V2 gearbox adaptations our box is a true gel blaster gearbox and it, therefore, has the nozzle stroke required for gel ball feed and seal.
- Tested and approved by a number of Australian gel blaster modders
- Compatibility with Jin Ming J9 and J10 OEM & All metal blasters gearbox internals and T-piece
- Unlike OEM JM compatible with aftermarket gears from SHS, FB etc
- Cylinder and piston housing is reinforced with additional material
- Wire slots have been designed to accept up to ø3mm wire
- Additional wire guide to "tuck" the wire under the motor head
- 8mm bearings/bushings sockets are intentionally tighter to prevent slipping
- Quick spring exchange
- All threads are form tapped which creates a much stronger thread 1-5 N m recommended tightening torque
- Fully integrated non-conductive mag connector plate
- Aussie made and covered by 24 Months Australian Warranty
V2 Blaster Gearbox Compatibility
- X-Power (BD556, Magpul)
- Warinterest (LDT)